Distillations: The Architecture of Margaret McCurry by Margaret McCurry (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploration of the architecture of Margaret McCurry, showing the importance she places on character, place and tradition within her work.
- Author BiographyPresident and principal of esteemed architecture and interior design firm Tigerman McCurry Architects, Margaret McCurry, a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, is known for her inventive synthesis of modern classicism and the American vernacular. McCurry received her Bachelor's degree in Art History from Vassar College and her Loeb Fellowship in Advanced Environmental Studies from the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University. Her principles of order and symmetry, a relationship with nature, and knowledge of both modern and traditional design and building techniques characterise her work, which spans from coast to coast. Her work has been published widely in architectural and interior magazines and exhibited at museums and galleries here and abroad.
- Author(s)Margaret McCurry
- PublisherOro Editions
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOro Editions
- Content Note50 ills 260 photos
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.