All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Brian D Hoefling
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leandro Castelao
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction Fermentation Distillation Aging Preparation Sip Metabolism of Alcohol Effects A Nightcap Appendix Glossary Notes Bibliography Index Acknowledgments
- Author BiographyBrian D. Hoefling is a cocktail historian, instructor, and inveterate barfly. The founder of the Herzog Cocktail School and a specialist in custom cocktail courses, his writing has appeared in the Boston Business Journal. He lives in Boston with an impressive selection of rums. Visit him at herzogcocktailschool.com. Leandro Castelao is an Argentinean illustrator based in Brooklyn, New York. He has worked with The New York Times, The New Yorker, Nike, and Google, among many others. In 2014 he was nominated for a Latin Grammy Award for best recording packaging. Visit him at leandrocastelao.com.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.