Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a resource of biographical profiles of noted Asian Americans, celebrating the contributions of 166 distinguished Asian Americans. The work represents more than 75 fields of endeavour, featuring both prominent and less familiar individuals.
- Author BiographyHYUNG-CHAN KIM is Professor of Educational Administration and Foundations at Western Washington University. He is author of many books on Asian Americans, including Asian Americans and Congress (Greenwood, 1996), Asian Americans and the Supreme Court (Greenwood, 1992), and Dictionary of Asian American History (Greenwood, 1986). DOROTHY CORDOVA is Executive Director of the Filipino American National Historical Society and Affiliate Professor in the American Ethnic Studies Department at the University of Washington. STEPHEN S. FUGITA is Professor of Psychology and Ethnic Studies and Chair of the Department of Psychology at Santa Clara University. He is the author of Japanese American Ethnicity: The Persistence of Community and The Japanese American Experience. FRANKLIN NG is Professor of Anthropology at California State University, Fresno./e He is the author of The Taiwanese Americans (Greenwood, 1998), and is the former editor of the Journal of American-East Asian Relations. He is on the editorial boards of the Amerasia Journal and the Journal of American Ethnic History. JANE SINGH is Visiting Lecturer in the Department of Comparative Ethnic Studies, with an Asian American Specialty at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Chung H. Chuong,Dorothy Laigo Cordova,Franklin Ng,Hyung-Chan Robert H. Kim,Jane Singh,Stephen S. Fugita
- Date of Publication30/12/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight805 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.