All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to distress investing around the world Increasingly, corporate rehabilitation is more interesting than corporate liquidation to governments and capital markets. Following this trend, a mezzanine industry of mutual funds, hedge funds, and private investors has stepped up to fill the role of the traditional corporate lender.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Whitman is Chairman and co-CIO of Third Avenue Management LLC. He has taught courses in value investing and distressed investing for the past thirty years at the Schools of Management at both Syracuse University and Yale University. Whitman is also the author of the Wiley titles Value Investing and The Aggressive Conservative Investor . Fernando Diz is the Martin J. Whitman Associate Professor of Finance and Director of the Ballentine Investment Institute at Syracuse University. His research specialties are in the areas of trading, derivative securities, and value and distress investing. Diz has written for the Journal of Futures Markets , the Review of Financial Studies , and the Journal of Alternative Investments .
- Author(s)Daniel D'Aniello,Fernando Diz,Martin J. Whitman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.