CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £16.05Trending at £16.73
- £7.21Trending at £8.98
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £7.20Trending at £8.51
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionDistributed Computing is a textbook designed for students of computer science engineering, information technology, and computer applications. The book provides a clear understanding of the computing aspects of distributed systems.
- Author BiographySunita Mahajan is currently Principal, Institute of Computer Science, MET League of Colleges, Mumbai. A PhD in computer technology from S.N.D.T. Women's University, she has 31 years of research experience at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai. She is life member of the Computer Society of India, Indian Physics Association and Indian Women Scientists' Association, where she is working as a trustee. Seema Shah is currently Acting Principal and Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering Department, Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai University. She is life member ISTE and IWSA, member IEEE and ACM.
- Author(s)Seema Shah,Sunita Mahajan
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- First Published2013
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note395 illustrations
- Weight910 g
- Width186 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.