All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionAssembling the latest research on Java Real-Time Specification, this valuable resource for developers using the Java platform covers a variety of innovative techniques in scheduling, memory management, and quality control, and provides numerous case studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; X, 378 p.
- Weight742 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndy J. Wellings,M. Teresa Higuera-Toledano
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.