Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents and synthesizes evidence about the nature, causes and effects of distributed school leadership. This book clarifies misunderstandings about distributed leadership and identifies implications for practice and further research. It is intended for researchers studying school leadership and practicing administrators at the district level.
- Author BiographyDr. Kenneth Leithwood is professor of educational leadership and policy at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto, Canada. Dr. Blair Mascall is professor of leadership and educational change at the Ontario Institute for the Studies of Education of the University of Toronto, Canada. Dr. Tiiu Strauss is currently project director working with Ken Leithwood in the Department of Theory and Policy Studies at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBlair Mascall,Kenneth Leithwood,Tiiu Strauss
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.