Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £17.44
- £30.44Trending at £40.22
- £10.67Trending at £11.34
- £13.16Trending at £14.98
- £10.29Trending at £11.13
- £19.17Trending at £26.92
- £17.40Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary benefit of distributed manipulators is that many small inexpensive mechanisms can move and transport large heavy objects. This book deals with the topic in detail.
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVIII, 261 p.
- Weight1250 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHowie M. Choset,Karl F. Bohringer
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.