All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionBacked by substantive case studies, the novel approach to software engineering for distributed simulation outlined in this text demonstrates the potent synergies between model-driven techniques, simulation, intelligent agents, and computer systems development.
- Author BiographyDr. Okan Topcu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at the Turkish Naval Academy, Istanbul, Turkey. Dr. Umut Durak is a Research Scientist in the Department of Flight Dynamics and Simulation at the Institute of Flight Systems of the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Braunschweig, Germany. Dr. Halit Oguztuzun is an Associate Professor in the Computer Engineering Department at the Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey. Dr. Levent Yilmaz is a Professor of Computer Science and Software Engineering, with a joint appointment in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, at Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA. His other publications include the Springer title Concepts and Methodologies for Modeling and Simulation.
- Author(s)Halit Oguztuzun,Levent Yilmaz,Okan Topcu,Umut Durak
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSimulation Foundations, Methods and Applications
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note21 Tables, black and white; 130 Illustrations, color; XXIX, 276 p. 130 illus. in color.
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.