Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of interviews with leading film and TV professionals concerning the many ways that digital delivery systems are transforming the entertainment business.
- Author BiographyMichael Curtin is the Duncan and Suzanne Mellichamp Professor of Global Studies in the Department of Film and Media Studies and Director of the Media Industries Project at UC Santa Barbara. Jennifer Holt is Associate Professor of Film and Media Studies and Director of the Media Industries Project at UC Santa Barbara. Kevin Sanson is the Research Director of the Media Industries Project at UC Santa Barbara where he oversees the development of MIP research initiatives and publications.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDr. Michael Curtin,Jennifer Holt,Kevin Sanson
- Foreword byKurt Sutter
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.