All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the extent to which economic growth improves the material standard of living of a country's people.
- Author BiographyGary S. Fields is Professor of Labor Economics and Economics in the School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Gary S. Fields
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDistribution and Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note48 illus.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.