All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionExploring theoretical foundations for the distribution of shared responsibility, this book provides a basis for the development of international law.
- Author BiographyAndre Nollkaemper is Professor of Public International Law in the Faculty of Law at the University of Amsterdam's Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL), and director of the SHARES research project. Dov Jacobs is Assistant Professor of International Law at the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies, Leiden University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleShared Responsibility in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAndre Nollkaemper,Dov Jacobs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.