Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an introduction to distribution theory, based on the work of Schwartz and of many other people. It is the first book to present distribution theory as a standard text. Each chapter has been enhanced with many exercises and examples.
- Author(s)Gerd Grubb
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number252
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.