CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Distributions in the Physical and Engineering Sciences: Distributional and Fractal Calculus, Integral Transforms and Wavelets by Wojbor Andrzej Woyczynski, Alex Saichev (Hardback, 1996)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.73
- £3.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £14.43
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive exposition on analytic methods for solving science and engineering problems, written from the unifying viewpoint of distribution theory and enriched with many modern topics which are important to practioners and researchers. The book is ideal for a general scientific and engineering audience, yet it is mathematically precise.
- Author(s)Alex Saichev,Wojbor Andrzej Woyczynski
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content NoteXVIII, 336 p.
- Weight1520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1997 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.