Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a variety of approaches to the design problem in the presence of a (partly) unknown disturbance signal. A clear philosophy underlies each approach, among them Adaptive Control, Worst Case Design and Dissipation Inequalities.
- Author(s)H. W. Knobloch
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number448
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 313 p. 2 illus.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.