All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the ideal hands-on introduction to the latest version of python for existing developers. Its unique style of giving code first and then picking it apart is ideally suited for those who want to understand the new version of the language quickly.
- Author BiographyBy day, Mark Pilgrim is a developer advocate for open source and open standards. By night, he is a husband and father who lives in North Carolina with his wife, his two sons, and his big slobbery dog. He spends his copious free time sunbathing, skydiving, and making up autobiographical information.
- Author(s)Mark Pilgrim
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight771 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.