All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text analyses and discusses the past, present and future status of Marxist philosophy. It examines questions fundamental to Marxist philosophy such as the hegemonic and post-hegemonic role of Marxism in social movements, and the need to broaden Marxism by making use of Western concepts.
- Author BiographySARA F. LUTHER is a former Minnesota state legislator. Her writings include The United States and the Direct Broadcast Satellite (1988). JOHN J. NEUMAIER is a former president of Moorhead State University and of the State University of New York College at New Paltz. He is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy and Social Theory, State University of New York Empire State College. HOWARD L. PARSONS is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, University of Bridgeport. He has published extensively on Marxist thought and religion.
- Author(s)Howard L. Parsons,John J. Neumaier,Sara Fletcher Luther
- Date of Publication16/01/1995
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleContributions in Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 53.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.