Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a review of the global scholarly literature on diversity. This book presents findings from original UK-based research involving organizational case studies, interviews, observation and documentary data from over fifty organizations.
- Author BiographyAnne-marie Greene BA, MA, Ph.D, is Reader in Industrial Relations in the Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour Group at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK. She is a committed trade union activist and a member of the national executive of the Universities and Colleges Union (UCU). Research focuses on stakeholder involvement in equality and diversity management, equality and diversity in trade unions, and the implications of information and communications technologies for collective action. She is author of Voices from the shopfloor: Dramas of the employment relationship (2001) and co-author of The Dynamics of Managing Diversity: A Critical Approach 2nd Edition (2005). Recent work has been published in journals such as Work, Employment and Society, International Journal of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations Journal. Gill Kirton BA, MA, Ph.D, is Reader in Employment Relations at the Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary, University of London, UK. Her research interests include equality and diversity theory, policy and practice; gender, 'race' and trade unionism; 'minority' employee experiences of employment and organizations. Her recent work is published in journals such as Work, Employment and Society; Industrial Relations Journal; International Journal of HRM. She is the co-author (with Anne-marie Greene) of a leading diversity textbook - The Dynamics of Managing Diversity, (2005) and (with Judith Glover) of Women, Employment and Organizations, (2006) (Routledge). She is also the author of a research monograph - The Making of Women Trade Unionists, (2006).
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Greene,Gill Kirton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Employment Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.