All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the first edition of Diversity and Motivation was published in 1995, it became a premier resource for faculty and administrators seeking effective and practical strategies that foster motivation among culturally diverse student groups.
- Author BiographyMargery B. Ginsberg is associate professor and director of Leadership for Learning, a doctoral program for aspiring superintendents and system-level leaders at the University of Washington Seattle. Her publications include Motivation Matters: A Workbook for School Change and Creating Highly Motivating Classrooms for All Students: A Schoolwide Approach to Powerful Teaching with Diverse Learners. She focuses her work on the ongoing improvement of teaching in primary, secondary, and postsecondary education. Raymond J. Wlodkowski is a former professor of educational psychology who specializes in motivation and adult learning. He is the author of Enhancing Adult Motivation to Learn, winner of the Phillip E. Frandson Award for Literature.
- Author(s)Margery B. Ginsberg,Raymond J. Wlodkowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight690 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.