CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionNew ways of thinking about diversity and discrimination in the workplace.
- Author BiographyArthur P. Brief is the George Eccles Chair in Business Ethics and Presidential Professor at the University of Utah. He was formerly a Fulbright Fellow in Lisbon, a Batten Fellow at the Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia, and the Thomas S. Murphy Distinguished Research Professor at Harvard Business School. Professor Brief has published widely on the moral dimensions of organizational life including Attitudes In and Around Organizations (1998).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byArthur P. Brief,Jill Bradley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.