Divide and Conquer: Target Your Customers Through Market Segmentation by Harry Webber (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.98Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the revolutionary new marketing strategy that's got Madison Avenue shaking in its boots. The advertising genius behind such memorable campaigns as A mind is a terrible thing to waste and I'm stuck on Band-Aid has invented a powerful new marketing strategy called selective marketing.
- Author BiographyHARRY WEBBER is the founder and head of the world-renowned SMART Communications, Inc. (Selective Marketing Advertising Research Technologies), one of the first selective-marketing agencies. Webber's client roster has included Ford, Sears, Pepsi, Disney, UPN, KFC, Turner Home Entertainment, Sears, Denny's, AT&T, and Dr Pepper, to name just a few. Before founding SMART, in 1986, Webber worked for several major-league advertising firms, including Young & Rubicam, Inc.; Wells Rich Greene; McCann-Erickson; and Leo Burnett, where he masterminded such memorable campaigns as I am stuck on Band-Aid.
- Author(s)Harry Webber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.