All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican foreign policy is in severe crisis. The system and process are not working as they should. On one side we are beset by a seemingly uninformed policy, on the other by paralysis and gridlock. The sense is widespread that the American system of government is broken.
- Author BiographyHOWARD J. WIARDA is the Dean Rusk Professor of International Relations and founding head of the Department of International Affairs at the University of Georgia. He is also a senior scholar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a public policy scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York, and in 1988 he served on Vice President George H.W. Bush's foreign policy advisory team. A prolific author, Wiarda has published or edited more than seventy books. He lives in Athens, Georgia.
- Author(s)Howard J. Wiarda
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Notefigures, tables, notes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.