All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the role played by non-elites, this book presents a perspective on nationalism in the Arab Middle East in the early 20th century. It documents the appearance of the popular committee and examines nationalist politics as a mass phenomenon that informs the politics of the region today.
- Author BiographyJames L. Gelvin is Assistant Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)James L. Gelvin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/01/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 map.
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.