All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDividends are payments made by a corporation to its shareholders. They can either be re-invested in the business, or it can be paid to the shareholders of the corporation as dividends. Dividend Stocks For Dummies gives expert advice on how to make the most out of dividend stock investing no matter the type of market.
- Author BiographyLawrence Carrel is a financial journalist and served as a staff writer at TheWallStreetJournal.com, SmartMoney.com, and TheStreet.com. He is the author of ETFs for the Long Run: What They Are, How They Work, and Simple Strategies for Successful Long-Term Investing (Wiley).
- Author(s)Lawrence Carrel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.