All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe principles underlying radial work on a metalworking lathe are explained in depth in this book. It covers the methods that can be adopted: from simple applications without specialised equipment to the use of a semi-universal dividing head and a rotary table.
- Author BiographyHarold Hall was for a number of years the editor of Model Engineers' Workshop magazine and through its pages, he established himself as a mentor to tyro model engineers worldwide. He is the author of seven books in the indispensable Workshop Practice Series and lives in the Hertfordshire countryside. Harold Hall commenced an industrial apprenticeship in 1950 at the age of sixteen and worked as an electrical control systems engineer for thirty-five years before becoming editor of Model Engineer's Workshop magazine in 1991. Following retirement in 1995, he has continued to contribute metalworking articles to almost every issue of the magazine published since then. His crafting hobbies extend beyond model engineering to cabinet making, modelling, marquetry and pencil sketching.
- Author(s)Harold Hall
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 37
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note63 black and white photographs; 80 scale plans & line drawings
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.76Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.