All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionDividing the Nile counters that Egyptian entrepreneurs failed to develop a united economy or shared economic interests, guaranteeing Egypt's 'loss' of the Sudan.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Mills is professor of Middle East history at Marshall University. His research interests revolve around nationalist theory and the economic history of the Nile valley, concentrating on the Anglo-Egyptian Condominium period.
- Author(s)David E. Mills
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight780 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.