All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.91Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.56Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionStates are inherently and fundamentally geographical. Sovereignty is based on control of territory. This book uses Song China to explain how a pre-industrial regime organized itself spatially in order to exercise authority.
- Author BiographyRuth Mostern is Associate Professor of History at the University of California, Merced.
- Author(s)Ruth Mostern
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHarvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 73
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Content Note8 halftones; 9 line art; 37 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.