All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the wars that led to the break-up of Alexander the Great's vast empire after his death in 323 BC and the brilliant cultural developments which accompanied this birth of a new world.
- Author BiographyRobin Waterfield was formerly a university lecturer at the universities of Newcastle and St Andrews, before becoming a commissioning editor at Penguin Books. A freelance writer and translator since the early 1980s, he has published numerous translations of the Greek classics for both the Oxford World's Classics and Penguin Classics. He now lives in the far south of Greece on a small olive farm.
- Author(s)Robin Waterfield
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleAncient Warfare and Civilization
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note16 black & white plates, 10 maps
- Weight392 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.50Trending at £16.61
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.13
- £7.97Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.