All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the first full-length attempt from within the fields of theological and biblical studies to grapple with the turn to the animal currently underway in the humanities, a turn catalyzed in part by the animality theory that has issued from such thinkers as Jacques Derrida and Donna Haraway.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Moore is Edmund S. Janes Professor of New Testament Studies at the Theological School, Drew University. LAUREL KEARNS is Associate Professor of Sociology of Religion and Environmental Studies in the Theological School and Graduate Division of Religion of Drew University. She is the co-editor of Ecospirit: Religions and Philosophies for the Earth (Fordham).
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleTransdisciplinary Theological Colloquia
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byStephen D. Moore
- Foreword byLaurel Kearns
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.