Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the links between religion and statecraft and how they affected the concept of monarchy during the Han dynasty.
- Author(s)Michael Loewe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleUniversity of Cambridge Oriental Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.