All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can become your own diviner of things unseen with the many methods outlined in this guide. Here you will find descriptions of both common and unusual divinatory techniques, each grouped by the tools to perform them. Many use natural forces like water, clouds, smoke or the movement of birds.
- Author BiographyScott Cunningham practiced magic actively for over twenty years. He was the author of more than fifty books covering both fiction and non-fiction subject matter; sixteen of his titles are published by Llewellyn Publications. Scott's books reflect a broad range of interests within the New Age sphere, where he was very highly regarded. He passed from this life on March 28, 1993, after a long illness.
- Author(s)Scott Cunningham
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £6.03Trending at £6.57
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £4.83Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.