All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of friends travel north to a cathedral community and unwittingly cause havoc in this novel by the author of Children of Chance .
- Author BiographyElizabeth Pewsey was born in Chile, educated in Calcutta, London and at St Hilda's College, Oxford, She has worked as a civil servant and publisher, ran a youth orchestra for two years, and has lived in two cathedral cities - York and Wells - with her husband, their son, who was a cathedral chorister, and daughter.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Pewsey
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/01/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/06/2005
- Weight245 g
- Width128 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.