Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.91
- £13.02Trending at £19.92
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.94
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- Description'This is an essay in Christian dogmatics of a high order, learned, intellectually powerful and spiritually engaged; it deserves to be widely read and discussed.' John Webster, Lady Margaret Professor of Divinity, University of Oxford
- Author BiographyPaul D. Molnar is Professor of Systematic Theology at St. John's University, New York.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.