Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished group of philosophers of religion explore the question of divine hiddenness.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Moser is Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Loyola University Chicago. He is the author of The Elusive God (Cambridge, 2008) and The Evidence for God (Cambridge, 2010), editor of Jesus and Philosophy (Cambridge, 2008), and co-editor of Divine Hiddenness (Cambridge, 2002) and of The Rationality of Theism (2003). He is also editor of the journal American Philosophical Quarterly.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDaniel Howard-Snyder,Paul K. Moser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.