All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- DescriptionAt the core of this book lies a form of virtue theory based on emotions.
- Author BiographyLinda Trinkaus Zagzebski is Kingfisher College Chair of the Philosophy of Religion and Ethics and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Linda Trinkaus Zagzebski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.