All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume pose critical questions and suggest constructive possibilities regarding the extent to which trinitarian and pluralist discourses can be put into fruitful conversation with one another.
- Author BiographyChris Boesel is Associate Professor of Christian Theology at Drew University School of Theology. He is the author of Risking Proclamation, Respecting Difference: Christian Faith, Imperialistic Discourse, and Abraham. S. Wesley Ariarajah is Professor of Ecumenical Theology at the Drew University School of Theology. His most recent book is titled The Bible and People of Other Faiths.the Drew University School of Theology.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleTransdisciplinary Theological Colloquia
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChris Boesel,S. Wesley Ariarajah
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.