Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative work is an introduction to Christian theology with a difference. Not only does it interpret, with clarity and energy, fundamental Christian beliefs but it also shows how and why these beliefs arose, promoting an understanding of theological reflection that encourages readers to think theologically themselves.
- Author BiographyMark A. McIntosh is Professor of Systematic Theology and Spirituality at Loyola University, Chicago, where he has taught undergraduates and doctoral students for fifteen years. His publications include Christology from Within: Spirituality and the Incarnation in Hans Urs von Balthasar (1996), Mystical Theology: The Integrity of Spirituality and Theology (Blackwell, 1998), Mysteries of Faith (2000), and Discernment and Truth (2004). A priest in the Episcopal Church, he has served as canon theologian to the Presiding Bishop and Primate.
- Author(s)Professor Mark A. McIntosh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight486 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £69.50Trending at £109.79
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.