Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionRare memoir of a hugely successful Royal Naval Submarine Commander. Hunt's Ultor sank 28 enemy ships. George Hunt, who is alive, was awarded two DSOs and two DSCs Thrilling naval and submarine action
- Author BiographyPeter Dornan is a freelance writer on military and medical matters. For his work as a Sports physiotherapist with many international teams (the Wallabies and Australian Cricket Team) he was awarded the Commemorative 2000 Australian Sports Medal. In 2002 he was appointed as a Member of the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM).
- Author(s)Peter Dornan
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Maritime
- Content Note16pp B & W plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.