All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- Author(s)D. C. Berry
- PublisherEastern Washington University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCheney
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEastern Washington University Press,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyD.C. BERRY (David Chapman Berry) is a professor of English at The Center for Writers, The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He has been published in journals too numerous to list, and in several anthologies of Southern writing. He has received grants from The Southern Federation of States Arts Agencies and the Mississippi Arts Commission. His first book was Saigon Cemetery, The University of Georgia Press, 1972.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.