CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFor the people of the South, railroads were both an economic boon and a metaphor for industrialization. In this reconsideration of their part in southern culture, the author explores the depiction of the railroads in southern literature and their impact on southern culture.
- Author BiographyJoseph R. Millichap, professor of English at Western Kentucky University, is the author of four books, including Robert Penn Warren, and many essays and articles.
- Author(s)Joseph R. Millichap
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.