Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing an issue of burning interest to every taxpayer, a Heritage Foundation scholar brings objective analysis to bear as he responds to the important-and provocative-question posed by his book's title.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Muhlhausen, PhD, is Research Fellow in Empirical Policy Analysis at the Heritage Foundation, a think tank in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)David B. Muhlhausen
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.