All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionDo I Need to See the Doctor? belongs in every household. Its beauty lies in its simplicity; this book is about empowerment.
- Author BiographyDr. Brian Murat is a specialist in internal medicine and gastroenterology. Educated at Queen's University, his practice now includes comprehensive gastroenterology and emergency internal medicine. Dr. Greg Stewart is a family physician, as well as staff physician in a hospital emergency department and coordinator of continuing medical education. Educated at Memorial University and Dalhousie University, he organizes an annual conference for family physicians from across Canada. Dr. John Rea completed his medical training in Ottawa, which included a family medicine residency and Certificate of Special Competence in Emergency Medicine. His comprehensive family medicine practice includes obstetrics and emergency medicine.
- Author(s)Brian Murat,Greg Stewart,John Rea
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.