All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide designed to help readers establish what would be their perfect career through the secrets of personality type. By looking at how an individual processes information, makes decisions and interacts with the world around them, it shows which of the 16 types describes that person best.
- Author BiographyBoth authors have trained thousands of career counsellors and human resource specialists over the past twenty years.
- Author(s)B Barron,Barbara Barron-Tieger,Paul D. Tieger
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.