All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.83
- £12.07Trending at £17.98
- £24.40Trending at £27.07
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.47
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
About this product
- DescriptionAn intimate and controversial account of a psychotherapist's descent into grief and a kind of madness following the unexpected death of a patient.
- Author BiographyMarion Steel works as an existential psychotherapist within Palliative Care in a Central London teaching hospital, and also runs a private practice. She lives in Dulwich near London.
- Author(s)Marion Steel
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight254 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.