All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Doctor's old friend and fellow Time Lord Professor Chronotis has retired to Cambridge University - where nobody will notice if he lives for centuries. But now he needs help from the Doctor, Romana and K-9. When he left Gallifrey he took with him a few little souvenirs - most of them are harmless. But one of them is extremely dangerous.
- Author BiographyGareth Roberts was born in Chesham, Buckinghamshire in 1968. His scripts for Doctor Who on television include 'The Shakespeare Code' (2007), 'The Unicorn And The Wasp' (2008), 'The Lodger' (2010) and 'Closing Time' (2011), and he has also written many scripts for the spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures, as well as scripts for programmes as diverse as Emmerdale and Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased). He has written nine previous original Doctor Who novels, and lives in West London. Douglas Adams was born in Cambridge in 1952, and was educated at Brentwood School, Essex and St John's College, Cambridge, where he read English. As well as writing all the different and conflicting versions of The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy he has been responsible for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul, and, with John Lloyd, The Meaning of Liff and The Deeper Meaning of Liff. In 1978-9, he worked as Script Editor on Doctor Who. He wrote three scripts for the programme - 'The Pirate Planet', 'City of Death' (under the name David Agnew), and 'Shada'. Douglas Adams died in May 2001.
- Author(s)Douglas Adams,Gareth Roberts
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDoctor Who
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date10/12/2015
- Weight674 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.