All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tardis islands in Paris on 19 August 1572. Driven by scientific curiosity, the Doctor goes to meet and exchange views with the apothecary, Charles Preslin. Before he disappears, he warns Steven to stay 'out of mischief, religion and politics'.
- Author BiographyJohn Lucarotti was a British screenwriter. He created the television series Operation Patch (later novelised), The Ravelled Thread, and The Panther's Leap. He wrote ten episodes for The Avengers, thirty-two episodes for The Troubleshooters and contributed fifteen episodes to the BBC's Doctor Who in the 1960s, the three serials Marco Polo, The Aztecs and The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve. He subsequently novelised his scripts for Target Books. He contributed a script for what ultimately became the 1975 serial The Ark in Space, but it was rewritten by script editor Robert Holmes and Lucarotti received no on-screen credit.
- Author(s)John Lucarotti
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight198 g
- Width124 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byPeter Purves
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time265
- Edition StatementWW
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.