Consider these sponsored items
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhilst visiting the Master, who has been exiled to a luxurious castle prison on a small island, Doctor Who and Jo Grant learn that a number of ships have vanished in the area. Whilst investigating these mysterious disappearances, Jo and the Doctor are attacked by a Sea-Devil, one of a submarine colony distantly related to the Silurians.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Hulke was a prolific and respected television writer from the 1950s until the 1970s. His writing credits included the early science fiction Pathfinders series, as well as The Avengers. Hulke was first approached to write for Doctor Who when the series first started, but his idea for The Hidden Planet was not pursued. In 1967 he wrote The Faceless Ones (with David Ellis) for the Second Doctor. By 1969, Hulke's friend and occasional writing partner Terrance Dicks was Script Editor for Doctor Who and needed a ten part story to replace other scripts and write out Patrick Troughton's Doctor. Together, they wrote The War Games, which for the first time explained the Doctor's origins and introduced his people, the Time Lords. Hulke continued to write for Doctor Who, providing a story for each of the Third Doctor's series. Malcolm Hulke died in 1979, soon after completing his novelisation of The War Games.
- Author(s)Malcolm Hulke
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight199 g
- Width139 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byGeoffrey Beevers
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time264
- Edition StatementWW
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.