All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.10
- £79.63Trending at £107.99
About this product
- Author(s)Steven Z. Kussin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsEpigraph Section I:War: The Battle of Medical Epistemologies Section II: A Medical Day Chapter 1. The Office Chapter 2. The Hospital Chapter 3. Medical On Call Chapter 4. The Emergency Room Section III: Choosing Your Doctor Chapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Medical School Experience Chapter 3. Brains Chapter 4. Communication Chapter 5. Empathy Chapter 6. Style Chapter 7. Second Opinions Section IV: Choosing Your Hospital Chapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Staying local Chapter 3. Abandon Ship! Chapter 4. Searching for solutions Section V: Hospital Dangers and How To Prevent Them Chapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Medication errors Chapter 3. Hospital acquired infections Chapter 4. Isolation Appendix: Best Medical Websites
- Author BiographySteven Z. Kussin, M.D., is the founder of the Shared Decision Center of Central New York. He has published scholarly articles in several journals, has been in practice for more than thirty years, and has taught at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. He has an international following on his blog MedicalAdvocate.com.
- PrizesWinner of ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Award: Health 2012.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.