All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £32.74Trending at £35.14
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the differing kinds of doctorate award and discusses the issues that arise from the ways in which related forms of doctoral study are organized and assessed. This book focuses on doctoral study, in its various forms, in the higher education sector in the United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyHoward Green is Chair of the UK Council for Graduate Education and the Modern Universities Research group. Formerly Dean of the Research and Graduate School, he is now Pro Vice Chancellor with responsibility for planning and innovation at Staffordshire University. He is Professor of Urban Planning at Staffordshire and Visiting Professor of Urban Planning at both Leeds Metropolitan University and Lille 1 University. Stuart Powell is Professor of Educational Psychology and Director of Research Degrees at the University of Hertfordshire. He is also Honorary Secretary of the UK Council for Graduate Education. His original research interests were in the understanding and education of individuals with special needs - in particular those with autism. More recently, his research has focused on doctoral study.
- Author(s)Howard Green,Stuart Powell
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.