CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, Eric Cassell discusses the new generalism and the skills that physicians-in-training must be taught to practice the art of doctoring, which centres on the person, not a disease or organ system, as well as the relationship between the physician and the individual.
- Author BiographyEric J. Cassell, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Public Health at Cornell University Medical College. He is the author of a number of books, including The Nature of Suffering, of which the Journal of the American Medical Association wrote should be read by everyone in medical practice or considering a career in medicine.
- Author(s)Eric J. Cassell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.